🥽🔥From Amateur To Pro
Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can weld aluminum without the need for expensive equipment like welding machines. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy welding rods.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. 2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded. 3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing. Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
You Talked, and We Listened. Every aspect of Solution Welding Rods is designed for the pursuit of performance to be the world’s best in class in Aluminum and other non-ferrous materials repair.
Just a few of the many parts that can be easily repaired!
✔️Cast Iron Heads
✔️Pot Metal Parts
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding/brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Material: aluminum
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 50cm x 1.6mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation. )
10 pcs Welding Rods(25g)
30 pieces * Welding Rods(75g)
50 pieces * Welding Rods(125g)